| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tamale in April is very hot at 30 °C (86 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 35 °C (95 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 25 °C (77 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in April is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in April is dryish with sporadic rain. Just 88mm (3.5in) of liquid is dumped across on average 7 days.
- In April the skies in Tamale are a little sunny having on average a welcome 7:23 of resplendent solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 12:12 long and the longest day is 12:26 long with an average length of 12:19.
- There are approximately 4:49 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 60.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 39.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Tamale April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Tamale, Ghana
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Tamale: