Vs > Wellington Aero
Tamale vs Wellington Aero Climate & Distance Between
Tamale vs Minna, Nigeria
Tamale vs La Quiaca Obs, Argentina
Tamale vs Nice, France
Tamale vs Portland, Maine, Usa
Wellington Aero vs Oolitic, In, Usa
Wellington Aero vs Iron Mountain Kingsford, Mi, Usa
Wellington Aero vs Pehuajo, Argentina
Wellington Aero vs Dikson Island, Russia
Asmara vs Vicksburg, Mississippi
Sofia vs Chiang Rai
Waverly, Oh vs Kaitoke
Sao Felix Xingu vs Dayton, Wa
- The distance between Tamale, Ghana and Wellington Aero, New Zealand is approximately 16,445 km or 10,219 mi.
- To reach Tamale in this distance one would set out from Wellington Aero bearing 188° or S and follow the great circles arc to approach Tamale bearing 353.9° or N .
- Tamale has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Wellington Aero has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Tamale is in or near the tropical dry forest biome whereas Wellington Aero is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The average temperature is 14.4 °C (26°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 3.1 °C (5.6°F) less in Tamale. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 71.9 mm (2.8 in) more which is equivalent to 71.9 l/m² (1.76 US gal/ft²) or 719,000 l/ha (76,866 US gal/ac) more. About 1 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 25.7° higher in Tamale than in Wellington Aero.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Tamale relative to Wellington Aero. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Wellington Aero vs Tamale
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -63 (-2)
|| -36 (-1)
|| -28 (-1)
|| -60 (-2)
|| -71 (-3)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Tamale vs Inchon, North Korea
Tamale vs Ndola, Zambia
Tamale vs Hokonui Forest, New Zealand
Tamale vs Afyon, Turkey
Wellington Aero vs Dover, Tn, Usa
Wellington Aero vs Attu Island, Alaska, Usa
Wellington Aero vs Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha, Thailand
Wellington Aero vs Spickard, Mo, Usa
Geneva, Ne vs Bowler, Wi
Gerona, Costa Brava vs Dover, Tn
Parma, Emilia Romagna vs Eyrewell Forest
Qausuittuq/ Resolute, Cornwallis Island, Nunavut vs Galena, Alaska
Tamale vs Wellington Aero Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Tamale
Climate Guides for Locations near Wellington Aero
- Trentham, New Zealand - 24.6 kms (15.3 miles) NE
- Linden, New Zealand - 14.9 kms (9.3 miles) N
- Lower Hutt, Taita, New Zealand - 13.5 kms (8.4 miles) NE
- Lower Hutt, Avalon, New Zealand - 13.5 kms (8.4 miles) NE
- Lower Hutt, Gracefield, New Zealand - 13.5 kms (8.4 miles) NE
- Eastbourne, Days Bay, New Zealand - 10 kms (6.2 miles) ENE
- Wainuiomata, New Zealand - 14.4 kms (9 miles) ENE
- Beacon Hill, New Zealand - 4.2 kms (2.6 miles) SE
- Baring Head, New Zealand - 14.1 kms (8.8 miles) SSE