Vs > Mt Pleasant
Tamale vs Mt Pleasant Climate & Distance Between
Tamale vs Georgetown, Ascension Island
Tamale vs Urbana, Il, Usa
Tamale vs Maripasoula, French Guiana
Tamale vs Quanah, Tx, Usa
Mt Pleasant vs Chinde, Mozambique
Mt Pleasant vs Treinta Y Tres, Uruguay
Mt Pleasant vs Thandwe, Myanmar
Mt Pleasant vs Pickle Lake, On, Canada
Agassiz, Bc vs Tortosa
Greenwood, Sc vs Bari/ Palese Macchie
Quebec City, Quebec vs Malatya
Kita vs Cape Hopes Advance, Quebec
- The distance between Tamale, Ghana and Mt Pleasant, New Zealand is approximately 16,168 km or 10,047 mi.
- To reach Tamale in this distance one would set out from Mt Pleasant bearing 191.2° or S and follow the great circles arc to approach Tamale bearing 351.8° or N .
- Tamale has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Mt Pleasant has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Tamale is in or near the tropical dry forest biome whereas Mt Pleasant is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 15.4 °C (27.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 3.6 °C (6.5°F) less in Tamale. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 407.4 mm (16 in) more which is equivalent to 407.4 l/m² (10 US gal/ft²) or 4,074,000 l/ha (435,538 US gal/ac) more. About 1 3/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 27.9° higher in Tamale than in Mt Pleasant.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Tamale relative to Mt Pleasant. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Mt Pleasant vs Tamale
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -44 (-2)
|| -27 (-1)
|| -37 (-1)
|| -43 (-2)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Tamale vs Mactan, Philippines
Tamale vs Londrina, Brazil
Tamale vs Salina Cruz, Oaxacu, Mexico
Tamale vs Louisburg, Nc, Usa
Mt Pleasant vs Sedan, Ks, Usa
Mt Pleasant vs Faulkton, Sd, Usa
Mt Pleasant vs Port Alberni, Bc, Canada
Mt Pleasant vs Bandar Abbas, Iran
Mobile, Alabama vs Talkeetna, Ak
Vologda vs Walhalla, Sc
Hannover vs Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut
Quitman, Ga vs Spickard, Mo
Tamale vs Mt Pleasant Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Tamale
Climate Guides for Locations near Mt Pleasant