Vs > Burgos/ Villafria
Tamale vs Burgos/ Villafria Climate & Distance Between
Tamale vs Te Kuiti, New Zealand
Tamale vs Helwan, Egypt
Tamale vs Itamarandiba, Brazil
Tamale vs Malakal, Sudan
Burgos/ Villafria vs Bergen, Norway
Burgos/ Villafria vs Detroit Lakes, Mn, Usa
Burgos/ Villafria vs Paranaiba, Brazil
Burgos/ Villafria vs Winnibigoshish Dam, Mn, Usa
Sentani/ Jayapura, Papua vs Esenguly
Florina, Macedonia vs Rundu, Kavango
Fort Myers, Fl vs Mendoza
Yariguies vs Sibenik
- The distance between Tamale, Ghana and Burgos/ Villafria, Spain is approximately 3,672 km or 2,282 mi.
- To reach Tamale in this distance one would set out from Burgos/ Villafria bearing 175° or S and follow the great circles arc to approach Tamale bearing 176.3° or S .
- Tamale has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Burgos/ Villafria has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Tamale is in or near the tropical dry forest biome whereas Burgos/ Villafria is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The mean temperature is 18 °C (32.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 10.3 °C (18.5°F) less in Tamale. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 517.4 mm (20.4 in) more which is equivalent to 517.4 l/m² (12.7 US gal/ft²) or 5,174,000 l/ha (553,135 US gal/ac) more. About 2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 26° higher in Tamale than in Burgos/ Villafria.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Tamale relative to Burgos/ Villafria. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Burgos/ Villafria vs Tamale
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -52 (-2)
|| -39 (-2)
|| -49 (-2)
|| -46 (-2)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Tamale vs Annette/ Wso Ak, Usa
Tamale vs Roi Et, Thailand
Tamale vs Aparri, Luzon, Philippines
Tamale vs Townsville, Queensland, Australia
Burgos/ Villafria vs Hofn, Holar I Hornafirdi, Iceland
Burgos/ Villafria vs Niinisalo, Kankaanpää, Satakunta, Finland
Burgos/ Villafria vs Seymour, In, Usa
Burgos/ Villafria vs Covington, Tn, Usa
Little Rock, Arkansas vs Corum
Sandomierz vs Fort Chipewyan, Ab
Perdasdefogu vs Waterloo Wellington, On
Hiroshima vs Darwin, Northern Territory
Tamale vs Burgos/ Villafria Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Tamale
Climate Guides for Locations near Burgos/ Villafria