| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tamale in September is hot at 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- In September the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in September is quite sopping with rain from time to time. A sizable 231mm (9.1in) of liquid is unloaded across an average of 19 days.
- The heavens above Tamale are slightly fair having an average of a mediocre 5:11 of radiant sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 12:02 long and the longest day is 12:17 long with an average length of 12:09.
- There are approximately 6:51 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 43.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 56.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Tamale September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Tamale, Ghana
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Tamale: