| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tamale in November is very hot at 28.5 °C (83.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 35 °C (95 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in November is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in November is droughty with scarcely any rain. A feeble 14mm (0.6in) of fluid is dumped during on average 2 days.
- In November the blue above Tamale is sunny with an average of a sizable 9:07 of gorgeous sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 11:36 long and the longest day is 11:46 long with an average length of 11:40.
- There are approximately 2:26 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 78.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 21.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Tamale November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Tamale, Ghana
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Tamale: