| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tamale in May is very hot at 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 34 °C (93.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in May is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in May is hardly dry with rain at times. Circa 112mm (4.4in) of H2O is discharged across on average 10 days.
- The blue above Tamale is moderately sunny with on average a pleasing 8:00 of glaring solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 12:27 long and the longest day is 12:37 long with an average length of 12:32.
- There are approximately 4:25 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 64.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 35.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Tamale May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Tamale, Ghana
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Tamale: