| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tamale in March is very hot at 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 37 °C (98.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 25 °C (77 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in March is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in March is a little parched with seldom any rain. A mere 48mm (1.9in) of fluid falls during an average of 4 days.
- The skies in Tamale are moderately sunny having on average a pleasing 8:03 of beaming sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 11:55 long and the longest day is 12:11 long with an average length of 12:03.
- There are approximately 3:52 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 67.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 32.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Tamale March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Tamale, Ghana
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Tamale: