| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tamale in July is hot at 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- In July there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in July is very faintly moist with occasional rain. Some 142mm (5.6in) of water is transfered during on average 13 days.
- In July the blue above Tamale is fair having an average of an unexceptional 5:32 of bright sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 12:32 long and the longest day is 12:39 long with an average length of 12:36.
- There are approximately 6:56 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 44.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 55.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Tamale July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Tamale, Ghana
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Tamale: