| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tamale in January is hot at 27.5 °C (81.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 35 °C (95 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20 °C (68 °F).
- In January there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 15 °C (27 °F).
- The weather in January is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 4mm (0.2in) of fluid accrues across an average of 1 day.
- In January the skies in Tamale are quite sunny having on balance a respectable 8:34 of radiant sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 11:34 long and the longest day is 11:42 long with an average length of 11:37.
- There are approximately 2:56 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 74.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 25.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Tamale January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Tamale, Ghana
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Tamale: