| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tamale in February is very hot at 30 °C (86 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 37 °C (98.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in February is 14 °C (25.2 °F).
- The weather in February is droughty with vitually no rain. A feeble 12mm (0.5in) of fluid is laid down across an average of 1 day.
- The heavens above Tamale are slightly sunny with on balance a welcome 7:40 of gorgeous sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 11:42 long and the longest day is 11:55 long with an average length of 11:48.
- There are approximately 4:01 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 65.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 34.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Tamale February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Tamale, Ghana
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Tamale: