| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tamale in December is hot at 27.5 °C (81.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 35 °C (95 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20 °C (68 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in December is 15 °C (27 °F).
- The weather in December is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 3mm (0.1in) of fluid is deposited during on average 1 day.
- In December the heavens above Tamale are quite sunny with on average a respectable 8:30 of glaring sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 11:34 long and the longest day is 11:36 long with an average length of 11:34.
- There are approximately 2:56 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 74.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 25.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Tamale December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Tamale, Ghana
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Tamale: