| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tamale in August is hot at 25.5 °C (77.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- In August there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in August is wettish with rain once in a while. Around 198mm (7.8in) of H2O tumbles across on average 15 days.
- The heavens above Tamale are a little dull having on average a modest 4:29 of resplendent sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 12:18 long and the longest day is 12:31 long with an average length of 12:25.
- There are approximately 7:49 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 36.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 63.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Tamale August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Tamale, Ghana
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Tamale: